Thursday 31 March 2011

News, views and you

Over the next few weeks, I'm planning a revamp of Egyptology News Network and I'm really keen to know what you think about the site and what you would like to see in the future.

One idea is to create an Egypt photo gallery. For that I need your help. In this digital age I am sure many of you have hundreds of photographs from your Egyptian travels. Why not share them with other readers of the blog.

If you would like to take part, email me the image at egyptologynewsnetwork@gmail.com together with your name, where you are from and details of where the photograph was taken. We could have a competition and we can vote of the best image. Maybe I will organise a prize (very cheap, of course) for the winning entry.

Let me know what you think in the comment section of this post.

All the best,

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment